Featured post

PAM ROYDS 1924 - 2016

Pam Royds on Grasmere , 1971 with Sally Christie, children’s author and daughter of Philippa Pearce. I was just twenty two when I fir...

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
My blog is about writing and illustrating children's books which I have been doing since 1974. www.gillianmcclure.com has all my books. I also have another blog: www.paulcoltman.blogspot.com where I publish my father's poems.

Friday 7 February 2014

EXHIBITIONS


This is the mark on a wall where a picture once hung. I've had a lot of these marks to deal with and I'm left with a lot of blank wall. This is because the pictures are now all hanging in the Ipswich Art School Gallery; part of an exhibition of East Anglian children's book illustrators. My walls will be bare until May.
Coinciding with the Once Upon a Time exhibition, I have giclee prints for sale at Browsers Bookshop and Cafe in nearby Woodbridge where there is a good children's section. Sadly the children's bookshop Young Browsers closed last year.
In Newcastle, I also have some early illustrations from Tog the Ribber hanging at Seven Stories' new Storylab Gallery as part of 'Picturebooks in Progress' showing how a picture book is created from early ideas to final artwork.
You can read more about this brand new gallery and 'Picturebooks in Progress' in the Seven Stories Collection Team blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment