Featured post

PAM ROYDS 1924 - 2016

Pam Royds on Grasmere , 1971 with Sally Christie, children’s author and daughter of Philippa Pearce. I was just twenty two when I fir...

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
My blog is about writing and illustrating children's books which I have been doing since 1974. www.gillianmcclure.com has all my books. I also have another blog: www.paulcoltman.blogspot.com where I publish my father's poems.

Monday 27 May 2013

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NEXT PICTURE BOOK


Baby Liv, born on 17 March 2013 is the inspiration behind the next Plaister Press picture book.

Her mind is still a blank page but gradually it will be filled with images and words and among them the new story that I shall dedicate to her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a beautiful picture! Welcome to the world, Liv!

    ReplyDelete